Letters received concerning dedication of Institute of Microbiology, Rutgers University, 1954.
Papers. 2 folders:
1. Correspondence with past presidents concerning the President's dinner at the Annual Meeting of SAB, 1957
2. Correspondence with Alice Evans, Sara Branham and others, 1933-44, 1973
1953-54. Correspondence on L-forms, 1953-54. 1 folder (3 items).
Lackman, David Buell.
Autobiographical notes on Q Fever; the Rocky Mountain Laboratory, Montana, U.S. Public Health Service; tularemia; electron microscope; research accomplishments, 1984-86. Also included are Curriculum vitae, copies of correspondence, 1932-41, and copies of clippings. 1 folder.
Correspondence with Selman Waksman, 1950-57. 1 folder.
Correspondence on B. coli and other subjects, 1921-25. 1 folder.
(b. 1896) "Life History of Gladys (Anthony) McMickell," 30 pp., 1981.
Letters, 2 items. 1952-1975: Letter from Ida Malek(?) to Dear Uncle, 1952 and associated correspondence of Barnett Cohen; letter to David Perlman, 1975. In Honorary Member file.
Papers. l Box. 1949-84 Bibliographies, reprints of papers on education, and correspondence with Ronald and Gerri Henderson, 1973-84
Murray, Everitt George Dunne (1890-1964).
Correspondence collected, 1927-29. 4 folders. Correspondence concerns bacteriological nomenclature and the International Botanical Congress. Many of the letters were received by H.R. Dean, Chairman of the subcommittee for the Section of Bacteriology for the Fifth International Botanical Congress, 1930. Murray, Lecturer in Pathology at Cambridge University, was a member of the subcommittee.
1. Aug.-Dec. 1927
2. Jan.-Feb. 1928
3. March 1928
4. April 1928-1929
Pease, Herbert D.
Correspodence with Barnett Cohen, 1935-40. See also Barnett Cohen Papers.
Papers. 2 folders:
1. Correspondence and broadside: "A Museum for Microbiology," 1949.
2. Autograph collection, 1911, ca. 1939-48.
Ravenel, M. P.
Manuscript: "Personal Sketches of Some Bacteriologists I Have Known," 1940; letter from Charles A.Hunter to Barnett Cohen, 1941
Schorer, Edwin Henry.
Papers, 1917-20, 1966. 1 folder.
Spray, Robb Spaulding.
Papers, 1933-44. 2 folders:
1. Correspondence with Ivan C. Hall, Elizabeth McCoy, L.S. McClung, and Robert S. Breed concerning the taxonomy of anaerobes, 1933-38, 1944.
2. Culture list and culture records of spore forming anaerobes, ca. 1933-43.
Stanier, Roger Y.
Papers, 1938-54. 2 folders:
1. Copies of letters received from A.J. Kluyver, 1938-54
2. Manuscript: "Taxonomy." 91pp., ca. 1949, and letter of Elizabeth McCoy to L.S. McClung, 1950
Starin, William A.
Letters received, 1938-43. 1 folder
Thom, Charles (1872-1956) and Margaret B. Church.
Correspondence, 1909-1942. 1 folder.
University of Virginia.
Minutes of Board of Visitors signed by Thomas Jefferson, 1826. Mentions plans to establish a dispensary. On display in UMBC Special Collections.
Lectures on spirochetes and rickettsia, Johns Hopkins University (?), 1941
Letter from D.D. Woods (?) to "Carlisle," 1945; 2 letters to R.P. Elrod, 1941, 1942; letter of John E. Blair to ?, n.d.; note of John A. Toomey to Margaret Heise, 1948