All of your citations in ScholarWorks@UMBC are included in Google Scholar, and can be downloaded from there in BibTeX format for upload into Digital Measures.
To export your Google Scholar citations to a BibTeX file:
- Navigate to Google Scholar.
- Select My Citations.
- If you are not yet logged in, enter your credentials to sign in. Upon signing in, you should land on your profile page where you will see a list of your "articles."
- If you would like to export only select articles to your BibTeX file, choose these from your profile. If you would like to export all of your articles, simply leave things as they are.
- Click Export your articles, here:
- Choose the BibTeX option.
- On the Export Articles pop-up, select “export selected articles” or “export all my articles”.
- Save the export file.
Once you’re downloaded your citations, use Digital Measures BibTeX Imports help for step-by-step instructions on how to upload.
Optionally, you can choose to download your BibTex file from search results as opposed to from MyCitations. Visit the settings page and select BibTeX as your preferred citation format in the "Bibliography Manager" section. Once you've saved your settings, GoogleScholar will add an import link to each search result. Click on the link for the result you would like to save.